MARKING UNIT FOR SERIALIZATION AND INSPECTION OF LABELS OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE
The Offline LabelTracker allows you to comply with serialization and aggregation regulations by printing and inspecting labels offline, for bottles, cartons, cases or pallets. Installed in label rooms or beside the production line, this portable, compact unit is both efficient and cost-effective. It performs various label inspections, such as verifying human-readable characters, as well as barcodes.
A typical use for this unit would be the preprinting of serialized labels for bottles. When the label is printed, the track-and-trace system will verify if the label is compliant and if it can be used. After a roll is printed and inspected, it can be installed on the production line labeler, which means there is no need to modify the line labeler. The same process can be applied to cartons, cases and pallet labels.
- Autonomous, portable unit
- Prints and inspects serialized labels offline
- Compatible with different label formats
- Serialized and non-serialized capability
- 130 labels per minute
- Allows connectivity to multiple systems and/or machines from other manufacturers
HOW IT WORKS
- The label roll is inserted into the Offline LabelTracker.
- A unique identification number and/or batch details (expiry date, batch number, etc.) are printed on each label. At this stage, the identification number is classified as “encoded.”
- After printing, the camera inspects the quality of the printout and the details printed on the label. The details are verified against the batch recipe and the unique identification number is changed to “commissioned.”
- The OPTEL software validates all the printed details and generates a report of all the activities (encoding, commissioning, destruction, sample, etc.) for production monitoring and auditing.Labels that fail the inspection process are manually removed by the operator.
Offline Label TrackerDOWNLOAD
Automated station that ensures accurate serialization on a label printer
Solution developed for implementation in sealing units or tamper-evident features that serializes and inspects data
Automated serialization solution with great stability for printing and inspection, and that has an integrated ejection system