FAST AND ACCURATE CARTON SERIALIZATION
OPTEL’s CartonTracker handles the printing and verification of up to 400 cartons per minute, ensuring accurate serialization identification. This automated system provides great stability for printing and inspection and includes an integrated ejection compartment for rejected cartons. The software generates reports, is easy to operate and requires minimal training. The CartonTracker is an ideal solution for lines where it is impossible to integrate cameras or printers into existing cartoners.
- Inspections and printing on up to three sides of the carton
- Serialized and non-serialized capabilities
- Simplified integration into the production line through conveyor belts
- Built-in ejection bin
- Ejected products can be retrieved during operation
- Both inkjet and laser printers can be used
- Toolless changeover
- Turnkey installation
HOW IT WORKS
- The conveyor belt brings cartons to the CartonTraccker, which prints product-specific information (e.g., batch number, expiration date, EPC, etc.) on each carton unit.
- An image is taken of each carton’s printed data, which is subsequently inspected and verified by comparing it to a reference image.
- Defective cartons are ejected by an integrated ejection system, ensuring the rejected carton does not go beyond the ejection zone.