Optel is currently looking for a Project Management Technician to join its team!
As a Project Management Technicna, you will work closely with project managers to support them in effectively managing projects, ensuring they stay on track, adhere to budgets, and meet customer satisfaction goals, while providing the required administrative support.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, possesses excellent communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Manage the opening and closing of client projects and accounts;
- Assist project managers in tracking project budgets and monitoring expenses. Identify potential budgetary issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Facilitate project advancement and keep the project management team up to date on each project’s status;
- Communicate with clients in order to collect relevant information and feedback over the entire course of the project (customer satisfaction);
- Collect data, prepare reports, and communicate projects performance metrics;
- Any other related tasks that are required to help projects move forward.
- College diploma in Administration or another relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced knowledge of the Google and Office suites;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and adapt to change;
- Familiarity with project budgeting, financial tracking, and cost control measures. Ability to analyze financial data and identify budgetary trends. (an asset)
- Experience/Interest with Customer Satisfaction / Customer success processes (an asset)
- Experience with ERP or CRM systems (MS Project, Salesforce, JIRA, SAP, and Primavera (an asset);
- Bilingual (English & French or German). (an asset)
What we offer:
Flexible work schedules;
- Virtual Health Clinic;
- 4 weeks of vacation per year minimum;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group insurance;
- Pension Scheme;
- On-site commodities (Gym space for sports classes, free parking cafeteria, free fruits, and coffee);
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health, and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Global Company;
- Certified B-Corp Company;
Thanks to three decades of experience, the expertise, and creativity of our staff as well as our innovative technologies, the OPTEL group is one of the world's largest suppliers of digital tracking and traceability systems for the supply chain to the world.
OPTEL offers a growing number of industrial sectors (pharmaceutical, agri-food, cosmetics, medical devices, mines, and contaminated soils) digital traceability solutions and innovative vision systems allowing:
- to ensure regulatory compliance
- to optimize operational efficiency
- to create smart supply chains
A company headquartered in Quebec City and with facilities on several continents, OPTEL has stood out for 30 years through its innovative and responsible vision.
A B-Corp company, OPTEL is part of a dynamic global movement of companies eager to use the power of business to make our world a better place. As such, our mission can be summarized as follows:
To be recognized as a socially responsible leader who uses and develops transformative technologies in order to build a better world.
Our traceability experts design and deploy ISC (intelligence supply chain) solutions to support companies in their efforts to increase the transparency and efficiency of their supply chains. All of these efforts are made to enable consumers like us to adopt sustainable and responsible purchasing habits.