MANUAL PACKING STATION
The PackStation FMP is a manual solution that ensures accurate serialization identification, with or without aggregation, to meet product authentication and traceability requirements in the pharmaceutical industry. This system allows operators to manually read barcode data to identify and verify labels at any packaging level, including bottles, cartons, bundles, shipping cases or pallets. Equipped with a dedicated HMI and with complete coder control, the PackStation FMP allows operators to manually request label printing of predetermined packaging levels for manual application, perform rework operations and view serialization data.
- Portable unit
- Serialization and aggregation at any packaging level
- Rework station
- Compatible with multiple types of packaging
- Connectivity to multiple systems and/or machines from other manufacturers
HOW IT WORKS
- The operator scans each product and places them in a case.
- Once the case is full and each unit has been read, the printer automatically prints the label and the operator applies it to the case.
- The operator scans the case label to complete the aggregation process and places the case on a pallet.
- Once the pallet is full, the pallet label is printed automatically. The operator applies it to the pallet and scans it to complete the pallet aggregation.
- OPTEL’s software generates a report of all the activities (encoding, commissioning, destruction, samples, etc.) for production monitoring and auditing.
PackStation FMP DatasheetDOWNLOAD
Aggregation takes you beyond unit-level traceability to see the whole picture
Production Efficiency Tool
Collect, store and visualize crucial efficiency data to optimize your pharmaceutical, food, beverage or agro business
Serialization is the first step in the traceability journey