Participate to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted calls out to you? By joining the OPTEL team, this is what your daily life will look like!
OPTEL develops software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to reduce the effects of the climatic changes and to promote the health care safety as well as sustainable lifestyles. How? By deploying smart supply chains using advanced traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL made itself known as a global pioneer in traceability systems, but also as a socio-environmental leader.
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans. Here, the company culture draws itself naturally around a common objective: build together a better world for future generations.
The main mandate of the system administrator is to ensure the maintenance of the organization’s computer network. He/she must, among other things, maintain and update the IT infrastructure.
- Take backup copies according to the procedure in place;
- Update network equipment;
- Management of office equipment (printer, fax, etc.);
- Network security management;
- IT park management;
- User support level 3
- Management of the IP telephone system;
- Update of IT procedures.
- Management of the google workspace environment
- Excellent knowledge of the "infrastructure as code" (IaC) principle;
- Microsoft, Linux / Unix administration experience
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud
- A good understanding of PowerShell
- Ability to use a wide range of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Understanding of good IT operations practices in a scalable high availability environment.
- Experience with Juniper, Fortinet, Aruba, Cisco or other systems.
- Experience with hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM.)
- Experience with backup solutions such as Commvault, Veeam.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent knowledge of the "infrastructure as code" (IaC) principle; ansible, terraform, salt or equivalent
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- 3 weeks of vacation from the first year;
- Advancement opportunities;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits);
- Refunds of 50% of the monthly pass of the RTC;
- Open and bright areas and ergonomic workspaces;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, SST, francization, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.