Participate in the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted calls out to you? By joining the OPTEL team, this is what your daily life will look like!
OPTEL develops software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to reduce the effects of the climatic changes and to promote the health care safety as well as sustainable lifestyles. How? By deploying smart supply chains using advanced traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL made itself known as a global pioneer in traceability systems, but also as a socio-environmental leader.
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans. Here, the company culture draws itself naturally around a common objective: build together a better world for future generations.
Reporting to the Infrastructure and Network team leader, the mandate of the system administrator is to ensure the maintenance of the organization’s computer network for our Europe sites. He/she must, among other things, maintain and update the IT infrastructure. Other responsibilities include supporting the computer and printers remotely or directly on site.
- Take backup copies according to the procedure in place;
- Update network equipment;
- Management of office equipment (printer, fax, etc.);
- Network security management;
- IT park management;
- User support level 3;
- Management of the IP telephone system;
- Update of IT procedures;
- Management of the Google workspace environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the "infrastructure as code" (IaC) principle;
- Microsoft, Linux / Unix administration experience;
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud;
- A good understanding of PowerShell;
- Ability to use a wide range of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Understanding of good IT operations practices in a scalable high availability environment;
- Experience with Juniper, Fortinet, Aruba, Cisco or other systems;
- Experience with hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM.);
- Experience with backup solutions such as Commvault, Veeam.
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent knowledge of the "infrastructure as code" (IaC) principle; ansible, terraform, salt or equivalente.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Optel’s benefits include;
- Possibility of work in the office, or at home (Hybrid mode)
- Competitive compensation;
- Regular position at 37.5 hours/week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Family Health Insurance plan (From day one);
- Group Pension Scheme
- On-site amenities (free parking, cafeteria with free coffee and fruit);
- Open areas, bright and ergonomic offices;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, social club, and sustainable development.