You want to be involved in solving the biggest problems of our world? Becoming part of the OPTEL team will be part of your everyday life!!!
OPTEL develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to reduce the impact of climate change and promote safe healthcare and sustainable lifestyles. Through the use of smart supply chains and advanced product traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself as a global pioneer in traceability systems, as well as a social-ecological leader.
Our organization is driven by curious, motivated and proud people. At our company, our culture naturally forms around a common goal: to work together to build a better world for generations to come. Our international presence (Canada, USA, India, Germany, Ireland, Brazil) allows you to collaborate with team members around the world.
To strengthen our team in Germany (location Feldkirchen near Munich), we are looking for a Project Manager as soon as possible.
The Project Manager is holistically responsible for the implementation of the projects assigned to him. He or she is responsible for ensuring that deadlines and budgets are met. He is the central contact person for the project team in all matters.
Your role in our team
- Overall management of all activities of complex SW and automation projects, from design and implementation internally, through installation and validation on customer site, to project success
- Full responsibility for all technical and commercial aspects, including planning, schedule tracking, progress and cost control, reporting, risk management and all other aspects of project management
- Contact person towards the customer in all aspects of the project, coordination of external subcontractors as well as internal technical departments
- Leadership and motivation of project teams
- Further development of our project management processes and standards
- Introduction of metrics and tools to monitor and control critical project parameters
- You have a degree in a technical or scientific field, preferably computer science or mechatronics
- Certified project management education (IPMA/GPM, PMI) or comparable
- Solid IT knowledge (operating systems, networks, databases, interfaces)
- Knowledge of development processes for SW and automation projects
- Knowledge of specific requirements of the pharmaceutical industry (GAMP, etc.) and their impact on project execution
- Knowledge of methods and strong process orientation in the area of project management
- Quick perception, creativity and strong problem solving skills
- High degree of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Confident and confident appearance as well as assertiveness
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Independent way of working
- Confident dealing with (partly international) customers
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer you an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and a dynamic working environment in an international network. We want to retain you in the long term and promote your personal development in our company.
Look forward to:
- A challenging, varied and responsible job in an open, collegial working environment with flat structures and short communication channels
- Great scope for ideas and initiative in your own area of responsibility
- Professional onboarding with comprehensive induction and a mentoring program within your team
- Flexible working time models without core working hours
- Unlimited employment contracts and 30 days annual vacation as well as numerous employee events
- Opportunities for home office work in a hybrid model
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Company pension scheme
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Optel is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!