Software Developer - Python
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself not only as a world pioneer in traceability systems but also as a responsible socio-environmental leader. OPTEL wanted to strengthen its impact by partnering with other major global organizations that are committed to using the power of business to have a positive impact on communities and the environment. (B-CORP Certified).
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans who wish to collaborate together while maintaining quality human relationships allowing them to develop. Its leaders are people of opinion, passionate people determined to put collective creative intelligence at the service of the socio-environmental issues of our time. In short, with us, the corporate culture takes shape naturally around A common goal: to build together a better world for future generations.
Software Developer - Python
At Optel, developers don't just write code! They participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, offering innovative solutions to software challenges.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are to:
- Develop, maintain and improve high level industrial and web applications
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the deployment of the solution.
- Propose new tools and working methods to continuously improve
- Participate in team activities and make your contribution!
- Bachelor's degree or relevant studies in computer science
- You have a good knowledge of Python with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
- You like object-oriented design and create independent and testable modules
- You are open to comments from others on your code.
- You have experience with PostgresQL or other DB.
- You have experience with React and TypeScript
- You have experience with cloud services on Azure, GCP or AWS (Saas / Pipelines)
- You are comfortable with technologies such as: TerraForm, Gitlab, Pulumi, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- You have a marked interest in DevOps in
- Participate in the automation of our pipelines (CI / CD)
- Actively collaborate on the deliverables of the development team by bringing pipeline expertise
- You have experience in scripted automation
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Several on-site amenities including free parking, fair trade coffee and bright and ergonomic workspaces;
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (eg: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company!
OPTEL GROUP is an employer that respects equal opportunities. All qualified applicants will be considered.