COMPACT MANUAL SERIALIZATION AND AGGREGATION SOLUTION
The Manual Print Station (MPS) is an ultra-compact and fully autonomous serialization and aggregation solution. It efficiently prints serialization identification and verifies it to ensure accurate printing. The MPS then allows you to manually aggregate up to three subsequent packaging levels to comply with worldwide pharmaceutical regulations. It can deal with a wide range of carton sizes and cases and is the perfect solution for manual, low-speed lines.
- Fast and accurate handling of a range of carton sizes
- Compact, portable unit
- Simultaneous printing and inspection
- Complete reporting and reconciliation tool
- Setup enabled by handles with position indicators
- The operator places a carton on the MPS and, with just one movement, prints and inspects the serialization details on the carton.
- OPTEL’s software validates all the printed details.
- With a manual reader, the operator reads cartons to aggregate them to a case.
- Once enough serialized cartons fill up a case, the desktop printer automatically prints the case label.
- The operator then manually applies the label to the case.
- The operator can perform the same process of reading the serialized codes on the cases and aggregate subsequent packaging levels, such as pallets.
Manual Print Station DatasheetDOWNLOAD
Serialization is the first step in the traceability journey
Aggregation takes you beyond unit-level traceability to see the whole picture
Production Efficiency Tool
Collect, store and visualize crucial efficiency data to optimize your pharmaceutical, food, beverage or agro business