GET THE MOST EFFICIENT READING WITH THIS AGGREGATION SOLUTION
OPTEL’s PackStation™ CAP is an aggregation solution that identifies which items are packed together in which cases, building the parent/children relationship between different packages. With our extended retrofit experience on various kinds of case packers, OPTEL’s PackStation™ CAP can be installed in any case packer, while maintaining your machines’ highest efficiency. With our unique TrackSafe™ Data Matrix reading technology, you get the most efficient reading, ensuring maximum performance of packing operations.
- Can be installed in any case packer
- Aggregation with no impact on case packer maximum throughput
- EPC 2D, EPC 1D and barcode inspections on case label, including grading
- Designed to match case packer format ranges
- Toolless changeovers
- User-friendly interface
- Compliant with worldwide regulations
HOW IT WORKS
- An image of the codes printed on products is inspected and verified by comparing it to a reference image. The result of the inspection is submitted.
- A serialized case label is printed and applied when the children verification is successful.
- The label is inspected by comparing it to a reference image once the case reaches the appropriate sensor. The result of the inspection is communicated to the OEM, which accepts or rejects the items. If the inspection is successful, the items are associated (aggregated).
- If the case is deemed defective, it is ejected either by OPTEL (Option OPT) or the OEM (Option OEM).