PROVIDING COMPANIES WITH AN ALL-IN-ONE REGULATORY SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSPARENCY PLATFORM
Until now OPTEL’s conformity with the PACT addresses these gaps by delivering granular, trusted carbon footprint calculations, enabling organizations to:
- Track and trace GHG emissions data upstream and downstream of even the most complex, multi-faceted supply chains
- Ensure highly accurate, real-time GHG reporting
- Speed up compliance readiness
- Accelerate decarbonization plans
- Reduce the costs and litigation risks associated with reporting compliance
- Enhance supply chain visibility to boost resilience
“OPTEL’s compliance with the PACT framework provides a practical, efficient path for businesses to meet environmental regulations and manage their carbon footprint confidently,” explained Florent Bouguin, Chief Technology Officer, at OPTEL. “We empower our clients with the tools to unlock the power of data, enable collaboration and accelerate our fight against climate change.”
OPTEL is a global leader in traceability and supply chain optimization solutions. With a mission to create a better world through innovative technologies, OPTEL Group empowers businesses to make informed decisions, reduce environmental impact, and enhance overall efficiency.
ABOUT THE PACT / WBCSD
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a global force driving corporate sustainability, uniting businesses to address key environmental and social challenges. Through innovative initiatives like the Partnership for Carbon Transparency (PACT), WBCSD is advancing emissions transparency with a breakthrough in value chain data exchange. PACT exemplifies the council’s commitment to shaping a sustainable future by facilitating collaboration and transparency across industries.