You want to be involved in solving the biggest problems of our world? Becoming part of the OPTEL team will be part of your everyday life!!!
OPTEL develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to reduce the impact of climate change and promote safe healthcare and sustainable lifestyles. Through the use of smart supply chains and advanced product traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself as a global pioneer in traceability systems, as well as a social-ecological leader.
Our organization is driven by curious, motivated and proud people. At our company, our culture naturally forms around a common goal: to work together to build a better world for generations to come. Our international presence (Canada, USA, India, Germany, Ireland, Brazil) allows you to collaborate with team members around the world.
To strengthen our team in Germany (location Feldkirchen near Munich), we are looking for a Warehouse Logistics Specialist as soon as possible.
Your role in our team
- You take over administrative activities and your own areas of responsibility
- You will take care of the goods receipt, control, booking and distribution of incoming goods
- The identification, sorting, storage and retrieval of material is part of your daily tasks
- You ensure sufficient storage capacity through sensible orderliness
- You are responsible for picking and packing goods
- You are responsible for maintaining and carrying out the internal transport of goods with suitable floor conveyors (lift trucks, forklifts)
- You take over the loading and unloading of trucks
- You are responsible for the punctual and demand-oriented provision of goods deliveries for spare parts deliveries
- You are involved in independent solution finding in case of ambiguities in warehouse logistics, in and with SAP
- You will assist in the improvement of operational processes
- You have completed vocational training as a warehouse logistics specialist or comparable training
- You have professional experience in the field of warehousing and logistics
- You have good computer skills (MS-Office and warehousing software)
- You have a very good knowledge of German
- You have a basic knowledge of spoken and written English
- You have a forklift license and driving license class B
- SAP basic knowledge is desirable
- You have teamwork and communication skills
- You have readiness for action, physical resilience and flexibility
- You are independent and work reliably
- High quality awareness rounds off your profile
We offer you an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and a dynamic working environment in an international network. We want to retain you in the long term and promote your personal development in our company.
Look forward to:
- A challenging, varied and responsible job in an open, collegial working environment with flat structures and short communication channels
- Great scope for ideas and initiative in your own area of responsibility
- Professional onboarding with comprehensive induction and a mentoring program within your team
- Flexible working time models without core working hours
- Unlimited employment contracts and 30 days annual vacation as well as numerous employee events
- Opportunities for home office work in a hybrid model
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Company pension scheme
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Optel is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!