Under the direction of the Human Experience vice-presidency, the technical trainer will have as main responsibilities to distribute training courses supporting the development of technical skills of internal and external customers.
- Prepare and distribute technical training (practical and theoretical);
- Popularize information of a specialized nature;
- Prepare and distribute training on OPTEL products;
- Collaborate in the drafting of training service offers;
- Participate in the improvement of training tools;
- Establish business relationships with clients;
- Participate in the improvement of educational material;
- Keep the training space practicable and the equipment available;
- Develop and design system simulators.
- Training in a technical field (Ex: Electronics, Software, TSO);
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English;
- Excellent communicator;
- Possess very good skills as a presenter and facilitator;
- Available to travel occasionally for training with clients;
- Experience in training and / or pedagogy (asset).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Complete healthcare plan, including dental plan from day one;
- RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution;
- Several on-site amenities (free parking with electrical terminals, bright and ergonomic workspaces, free coffee and fruits);
- Bright and ergonomic workspaces;
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- B-CORP certified company.