Technical Support Specialist:-
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Technical Support Specialist will handle customer calls and will perform service calls follow-ups. The main mandate of the software configuration technician is to perform the software configuration of the vision and traceability systems.
- Professional handling of every service request.
- Perform the software configuration of the systems according to the customer's specifications;
- Help and support the development of customer solutions with the design team;
- Judge the feasibility of a project based on requirements and risks;
- Telephone and email support.
- Serve as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the organization.
- Act as liaison between customers and internal resources.
- Manage and ensure documentation of service calls are completed.
- Contribute to technical support processes.
- On-site visit if needed.
- Expertise in company-oriented products for support. Deployment and testing of software for upgrades.
- Interaction with engineering and project management team for faster resolution.
- Global customer interaction for consultation and troubleshooting.
- Develop strong knowledge of client specifications.
- Experienced in releasing applications from deployment tools.
- Participate in the improvement of internal tools and software.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Must hold a BE Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics Engineering or relevant.
- Computer skills (Office Suite or equivalent, XML files, etc.);
- Knowledge of Python, the Google suite, and Git Lab are considered assets
- Minimum 2-5 years experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Highly organized, flexible to frequently changing customer demands, detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Customer Focused.
- Must have Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be Fluent in English, but an additional Language would be an advantage.