OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is an international company that develops for customers based, for the most part, outside of Canada, transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions allowing to secure and ensure compliance of the supply chain in the most major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the aim of reducing the effects of climate change and promoting sustainable lifestyles. If you, like us, are guided, by socio-eco-environmental values and if participating in the resolution of the greatest issues facing our world today appeals to you, here is how you can help us:
The technical support specialist has a mandate to provide advice and technical support to our customers and service technicians. They will be responsible for the complete troubleshooting of serialization and tracking solutions in the different customer environments. He will also be responsible for ensuring software integrity and minimizing customer downtime. The role involves direct communication with customers and field staff working remotely in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
The Technical Support Specialist will have the opportunity to work on solving problems for some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. You collaborate in a multidisciplinary context, with constantly evolving equipment. Your team, made up of a dozen people, is dynamic and multicultural.
Do you want to embark in this adventure?
- Work with field technicians during the integration and development of Optel's vision and serialization systems.
- Clearly document customer interactions, troubleshooting steps, and identify the root cause of issues.
- Collaborate with different product development platforms to solve problems, improve performance and eliminate solution problems.
- Provide timely technical support to external and internal customers, including customers, project management and field technicians.
- Manage customer escalations and provide clear and concise communications to facilitate a quality customer experience.
- Ensure that the systems are functioning correctly according to the defined configuration specifications.
- Participate in software integration with OEM equipment.
- Assess the feasibility of a project based on the risks.
- Occasional travel may be required for on-site support during system integration.
- Support the product team and the software team.
- Relevant technical training (electromechanical, automation)
- Be available on call.
- Experience in application support.
- Experience working with virtual environments.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a good sense of organization and priorities.
- Focused on customer service.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible hours.
- Ability to work in the office, in hybrid mode or remotely.
- Virtual Health Clinic and Employee Assistance Program.
- Group and dental insurance from day one.
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one.
- On-site amenities (gym space for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits)
- Refunds of 50% of the RTC monthly pass in Québec city.
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices.
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, OHS, francization, social club).
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level.
- Organization present on several continents.
- B-CORP certified company!