OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are driven by the desire to contribute to a better world while working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, then you've come to the right place!
Supervisor - Exploration, India
Optel Exploration initiatives are linked with the business diversification objectives and allow Optel to learn new markets and/or new technologies. These initiatives can be initiated by customer demands or by internal requests to validate potential solutions and alignment with market requirements.
- Launch innovation solutions with a short and regular pace;
- Build a team of developers in an agile framework;
- Share learnings and findings to the organization.
- Support innovation philosophy in the exploration team;
- Follow that projects meet their financial goals while maintaining their exploration purpose and a high-level of customer satisfaction; Act as escalation point for customer project;
- Deploy agile exploration development practices such as fast prototyping, Kanban, Sprint and Scrum; Assure a continuous improvement philosophy;
- Plan and communicate various changes to management and employees;
- Act as a manager-coach for the Exploration team members, provide the necessary support and training.
- Anticipate problems and difficult situations and take the necessary measures to resolve them;
- Hire and train/support new employees;
- Continuously monitor employee’s performance and identify areas of improvement;
- Work with solution owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the solution and enjoy working on it
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Experience with setting up iso27001 or SOC 2 processes is a plus.
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach;
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication in english;
- + 5 years of relevant experience in team management; More than 15 years of Overall Experience in the field.
- Experience in a scrum master role, Scrum master certification is a plus; Development experience is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
- Accountable, autonomous and creative;
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OPTEL is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is essential for fostering innovation and creativity. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, ages, and beliefs. We are committed to providing a fair and inclusive recruitment process, where each candidate is evaluated solely on their qualifications, skills, and potential. At OPTEL, every employee's unique perspective contributes to our collective success, and we celebrate the richness that diversity brings to our team.