Participate to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted calls out to you? By joining the OPTEL team, this is what your daily life will look like!
OPTEL develops software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to reduce the effects of the climatic changes and to promote the health care safety as well as sustainable lifestyles. How? By deploying smart supply chains using advanced traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL made itself known as a global pioneer in traceability systems, but also as a socio-environmental leader.
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans. Here, the company culture draws itself naturally around a common objective: build together a better world for future generations.
OPTEL is looking for a talented solution manager to play a leading role in the world-class solutions exploration team and to take on challenges in order to build a better world.
As a solution manager, you are an experienced multidisciplinary person, your experience in commercial strategy, in software design, of project chief, guides the development of software exploration towards success.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are to:
- Prioritize the functional needs requested by customers involved in an exploration phase;
- Since a solution is an amalgamation of technologies, it is necessary to collaborate with the solution architects in order to offer the client realistic avenues to explore;
- Agile management of work stack tasks (“Backlog”);
- Collect functional needs from customers, act as the first point of contact with the customer;
- Collect feedback from the customer involved in the exploration, which is constantly improving;
- Develop user interfaces in collaboration with UI / UX specialists.
- 5 years or more of work experience as a solution / product manager or relevant experience;
- Experience with visualization and Dashboarding tools such as Superset, Looker, Tableau;
- Good knowledge of cloud platforms and their tools;
- Good knowledge of Agile development and SCRUM / KANBAN methodologies;
- Bilingualism in French / English, both oral and written;
- Resourceful, creative and autonomous.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- 3 weeks of vacation from the first year;
- Advancement opportunities;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits);
- Refunds of 50% of the monthly pass of the RTC;
- Open and bright areas and ergonomic workspaces;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, SST, francization, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.