SOLUTION MANAGER – PERFORMANCE
Participate to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted calls out to you? By joining the OPTEL team, this is what your daily life will look like!
OPTEL develops software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to reduce the effects of the climatic changes and to promote the health care safety as well as sustainable lifestyles. How? By deploying smart supply chains using advanced traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL made itself known as a global pioneer in traceability systems, but also as a socio-environmental leader.
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans. Here, the company culture draws itself naturally around a common objective: build together a better world for future generations.
***Please, send your resume in English***
OPTEL is looking for a Solution Manager for its advanced Supply Chain Performance Solutions. As a member of the Solution and Product Management team, the Solution Manager plays a key role in OPTEL Group’s growth and diversification strategy success. He/She is responsible to define new and evolutive solutions, for different programs and industries meeting today’s and future market needs. He/She works closely with the Product Managers to define world class industry leading solutions. He/She collaborates with sales teams and customers to maximize the organisation’s growth and customer satisfaction. He/She is responsible for their solutions’ Profit & Loss. He/She reports to the Principal Director – Solution/Product Management.
- Set and execute on the solution and program strategies based on market requirements;
- Define key metrics for measuring quality, performance, and customer engagement;
- Produce market analysis for relevant industries and applications;
- Understand in detail the industries’ trends, standards, and requirements relevant to his/her solutions;
- Set up and maintain in depth competitive watch including market share, pricing, etc.;
- Conduct Voice of Customers (VOC) with every involved stakeholder;
- Define and maintain their solution roadmap. Work closely with Engineering and Technology (E&T) to achieve alignment on product/feature implementation;
- Propose investment projects (business cases) contributing to Optel’s growth objectives and mission;
- Ensure that all solutions meet or exceed global privacy and security requirements;
- In collaboration with sales and marketing teams, define and conduct marketing plans to support the solution strategy and position his/her solutions on the market. This includes Go to Markets (GTMs), launch plans, sales training etc.;
- Propose and establish strategic partnerships with companies that can help improve OPTEL’s offer;
- Define and maintain their global solution price list and ensure it is used by every stakeholder;
- Be responsible for their solution profit & Loss (P&L);
- Manage their solution life cycle (Strategic and Tactic);
- Provide delays and scope of work for the evaluation of nonstandard projects and validate related commercial proposals;
- In collaboration with OPTELs CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and OPTEL's SaaS Operations leader, ensure its solutions meet OPTEL standards for Privacy, Security, Confidentiality, Availability and processing Integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Operations Research or related field;
- 10+ years of industry experience with at least 5 years in a role of deep understanding of supply chains;
- Minimum of three years experience in product/solution management;
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud Based Software as a Service (SaaS) applications;
- Experience in Supply Chain Management Systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning Solutions available of the market;
- Ability to learn, articulate, market and support complex solutions and products;
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines;
- Ability to think and act strategically;
- Willingness to take initiatives and drive them autonomously;
- Must be strongly customer-oriented;
- English proficiency, oral and written;
- French knowledge is a plus;
- Good written & oral communications skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must be available for traveling 25% of his/her time.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Flexible work schedules;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ;
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Meal allowances.