The role of Software Deployment Specialist is critical to the success of the business. The candidate will be responsible for the full deployment of a middleware solution, in different environments, including the sponsorship of its development. Will also be responsible for improving work processes in constant evolution, including solution mobilizing teams such as the developers, solution architects, project managers and our clients, all in compliance with the quality and safety requirements.
- Pilot Middleware serialization solutions integration and deployment on cloud-based and database-style production application infrastructure.
- Enter and perform predefined qualitative tests and functionalities to raise development bugs, in preparation for deployment.
- Identify and recommend additional resources and processes to carry out tasks.
- Identify and understand explicit and implicit requirements of the hosting environment.
- Design tools that can optimize deployments across different infrastructure while ensuring data security and integrity.
- Collaborate closely with developers and solution architects to deliver highly reliable solutions.
Quality - Integrity
- Responsible for deployment integrity and information security.
- Identify and clearly document sources of system bugs.
- Collaborate with different product development platforms to resolve known issues, improve performance, and eliminate solution issues.
- Be the Level 2 customer contact point for service calls. Answer customer questions and support integration with SaaS solutions.
- Provide timely technical support to external and internal clients including the Customer Service Support Team, Project Management, Solution Architects and Software Developers.
- Provide technical documentation to the development team and other technical resources.
- Writes regular reports and/or events to internal and external clients about bugs, testing and solution deployment.
SKILLS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with Linux and Postgresql database infrastructures.
- College or professional degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in deploying software and/or middleware solutions.
- Advanced level of English.
- Strong coding and scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SSL certificates (2-way).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure, Apache, etc.).
- Fundamental understanding of networking and security.
- Knowledge of software and systems: Unix, Microsoft; SQLite, VMWare.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to the success of a fast-growing company.
- Good understanding of systems and IT infrastructure.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Being able to interact with several stakeholders by encouraging team work and collaboration.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- AGILE Methodology
- May require traveling on customer site