OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
The main mandate of the software configuration technician is to perform the software configuration of the vision and traceability systems.
- Perform the software configuration of the systems according to the customer's specifications;
- Help and support the development of customer solutions with the design team and other teams;
- Participate in the integration of software on the client's equipment;
- Judge the feasibility of a project based on requirements and risks;
- Support technological choices based on technical tests;
- Participate in the improvement of internal tools and software.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- College or professional diploma in computer science or in a related discipline (other relevant training: electrical engineering, automation and control, CST- computer systems technology);
- Computer skills (Office Suite or equivalent, XML files, etc.);
- Knowledge of Python, the Google suite and Git Lab are considered assets.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program
- Group and dental insurance from day one
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one
- On-site amenities (free parking and power stations, free coffee and fruit)
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.