Software C# Developer
At Optel, developers don't just write code! They participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, offering innovative solutions to software challenges.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are to:
- Develop, maintain and improve high level industrial and web applications
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the deployment of the solution.
- Propose new tools and working methods to continuously improve
- Participate in team activities and make your contribution!
- Bachelor's degree or relevant studies in computer science
- You have an excellent knowledge of C # .NET with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development.
- You like object-oriented design and create independent and testable modules
- You are open to comments from others on your code.
- DevOps is not a foreign approach to you.
- You have experience with Elasticsearch (or other NoSQL, BD denormalization).
- You have experience with React Native / Node.js
- You have experience with cloud services on Azure (Saas / Pipelines) and Google cloud platform.
- You are comfortable with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- Have the opportunity to work in different modes; hybrid, 100% desktop etc ...
- Competitive compensation;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from the moment of hiring;
- Flexible hours;
- Reimbursement of public transport costs
- Several on-site amenities including free parking, fair trade coffee and bright and ergonomic workspaces;
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (eg: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English course and free French for those who wish to improve their level ;;
- Organization present on several continents
- B-CORP certified company!
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself not only as a world pioneer in traceability systems but also as a responsible socio-environmental leader. OPTEL wanted to strengthen its impact by partnering with other major global organizations that are committed to using the power of business to have a positive impact on communities and the environment. (B-CORP Certified).
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans who wish to collaborate together while maintaining quality human relationships allowing them to develop. Its leaders are people of opinion, passionate people determined to put collective creative intelligence at the service of the socio-environmental issues of our time. In short, with us, the corporate culture takes shape naturally around A common goal: to build together a better world for future generations.
GROUPE OPTEL is an employer that respects equal opportunities. All qualified applicants will be considered.