OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is an international company that develops, for customers based, for the most part, outside of Canada, software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to secure and ensure the supply chain compliance in the largest sectors of the industry such as pharmaceutical and food, with the aim of reducing the effects of climate changes and promoting sustainable lifestyles. If you are guided, just like us, by socio-eco-environmental values and if participating to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted appeals to you, here is how you can help us:
OPTEL is currently seeking a Service Project Manager to join its Technical Services team of America. The main mandate is to evaluate and manage the delivery of service projects from both a financial and technical point of view. The types of projects cover the delivery of mechanical, electronic and software solutions.
- Manage service projects from initial service request through project closure;
- Escalate customer complaints to problem resolution and critical incident management;
- Coordinate the work of the various internal actors;
- Manage customer expectations as well as communication throughout the service project process;
- Coordinate service parts transactions;
- Work closely with colleagues from other regions (Europe, Asia, South America) when delivering mandates;
- Act as responsible for the management of maintenance services;
- Identify and mitigate project delivery risks;
- Evaluate the financial performance of projects.
- Training in a technical field (mechanical, electronic, software and/or automation);
- 3 years experience in project management;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Have negotiation skills;
- Have a spirit of initiative;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Be comfortable navigating in an environment where technology is constantly changing;
- Desire to learn on several fields of technical skills (mechanics, electronics, software and vision);
- Organizational skills and ability to manage critical deadlines;
- Ability to work with multiple people or groups to meet customer expectations.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules;
- Possibility to work in the office, in hybrid mode or even 100% remote;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits);
- Refunds of 50% of the monthly pass of the RTC;
- Open and bright areas and ergonomic workspaces;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, SST, francization, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company!