Title: Service Project Manager (Technical Support)
OPTEL is currently seeking a Service Project Manager to join its Technical Services team in Goa, India. The main mandate is to evaluate and manage the delivery of service projects from both a financial and technical point of view. The types of projects cover the delivery of mechanical, electronic and software solutions.
- Manage service projects from initial service request through project closure;
- Escalate customer complaints to problem resolution and critical incident management;
- Coordinate the work of the various internal actors;
- Manage customer expectations as well as communication throughout the service project process;
- Coordinate service parts transactions;
- Work closely with colleagues from other regions (Europe, Asia, South America) when delivering mandates;
- Act as responsible for the management of maintenance services;
- Identify and mitigate project delivery risks;
- Evaluate the financial performance of projects.
- Training in a technical field (mechanical, electronic, software and/or automation);
- 3 years experience in project management;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Have negotiation skills;
- Have a spirit of initiative;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Be comfortable navigating in an environment where technology is constantly changing;
- Desire to learn on several fields of technical skills (mechanics, electronics, software and vision);
- Organizational skills and ability to manage critical deadlines;
- Ability to work with multiple people or groups to meet customer expectations.