OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is an international company that develops, for customers based, for the most part, outside of Canada, software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to secure and ensure the supply chain compliance in the largest sectors of the industry such as pharmaceutical and food, with the aim of reducing the effects of climate changes and promoting sustainable lifestyles. If you are guided, just like us, by socio-eco-environmental values and if participating to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted appeals to you, here is how you can help us:
The mandate of the program manager is to manage multi-million dollar new technologies development investment programs. Under your leadership, your team will be committed to develop, respecting budgets and deadlines, state-of-the-art AI technologies. You will manage the partners.
- Manage the communication of the project between the various internal and external stakeholders of the program and establish solid relationships;
- Provide the accountability to the program governance committee and government agencies;
- Manage the risks and costs of the program and its feasibility and deadlines;
- Manage partners and subcontractors during the execution of the program;
- Prepare, review and approve the various technical documents and the required material;
- Communicate effectively all aspects of the project (status, next steps, obstacles, risks, budget, deadlines) with all program stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science;
- Project management experience of at least 5 years;
- Experience in high-tech project management;
- Experience in Multi-million dollar project management;
- Knowledge of the field of artificial intelligence;
- English-French bilingualism required;
- Collaborative attitude focused on solutions and strong orally and writting communication skills;
- Good judgment about the financial, technical and operational aspects of a project;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits);
- Refunds of 50% of the monthly pass of the RTC;
- Open and bright areas and ergonomic workspaces;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, SST, francization, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company!