The mandate of the program manager is to manage multi-million dollar new technologies development investment programs. Under your leadership, your team will be committed to develop, respecting budgets and deadlines, state-of-the-art AI technologies. You will manage the partners.
- Manage the communication of the project between the various internal and external stakeholders of the program and establish solid relationships;
- Provide the accountability to the program governance committee and government agencies;
- Manage the risks and costs of the program and its feasibility and deadlines;
- Manage partners and subcontractors during the execution of the program;
- Prepare, review and approve the various technical documents and the required material;
- Communicate effectively all aspects of the project (status, next steps, obstacles, risks, budget, deadlines) with all program stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science;
- Project management experience of at least 5 years;
- Experience in high-tech project management;
- Experience in Multi-million dollar project management;
- Knowledge of the field of artificial intelligence;
- English-French bilingualism required;
- Collaborative attitude focused on solutions and strong orally and writting communication skills;
- Good judgment about the financial, technical and operational aspects of a project;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices;
- Free parking with electric terminals;
- Refund of 50% of the RTC monthly passes;
- Free coffee and fruits;
- And more!