OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
The Marketing Specialist's main mandate is to support and execute the various marketing strategies. The person who will occupy this position will have the opportunity to touch all spheres of B2B marketing, in an industry of the future.
The ideal candidate is open to learning, organized and will be able to coordinate all shows in North America (4 main shows per year). They will also have the ability to travel internationally.
- Support the organization of physical and virtual events (tradeshow, webinar, talk series, customer event, etc.)
- Support the marketing managers in various strategic projects
- Maintain and improve the website
- Management of marketing campaigns
- Contribute and coordinate content production and publication
- Take charge of various B2B marketing projects
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- DEC or BAC in administration, communication, marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Management of priorities and organization of work
- Availability to travel abroad (25%) and possession of a valid passport
- Ability to adapt, versatility and agility.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation;
- Flex hours;
- Ability to work on site or remotely;
- On-site presence once every two weeks or as needed;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (free parking and power stations, free coffee and fruit);
- 50% reimbursement of the monthly RTC pass;
- Several committees in which you can get involved (B-Corp Committee, Social Club, SST);
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices;
- Free English and French classes for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.