Job Title: Lead Solution Architect
Company Name: Optel Group USA, Inc.
Job Location: 9355 John W. Elliott Dr, Frisco, TX 75033
Provides front-line support starting with the sales effort and then continuing into the planning phase to define the scope, implementation architecture and design. Responsible for supporting multiple sales and implementation projects in various phases concurrently.
Specific duties include:
1. Support Verify Brand customers in the implementation of the Verify Platform. Work directly with the customers as the serialization technical subject matter expert (SME), leading efforts to:
- Capture serialization requirements.
- Design integration with internal customer systems.
- Design integration with customer’s partners (Packaging sites and Distribution sites).
- Perform configuration of customer development instance.
- Work with Verify Brand quality group to develop requirement, configuration and testing documentation.
- Support customer through deployment activities.
- Lead enterprise team integrations, per customer’s requirements.
- Ensure customer’s compliance with FDA’s US DSCSA and applicable international regulations – EU FMD.
2. Work with the Verify Brand Development team to communicate customer requirements and help prioritize the product roadmap.
3. Support sales efforts by participating in sales presentations as the Verify Platform SME and perform platform demonstrations.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Communication Engineering, or related, plus at least three years of experience in a related position.
Experience must include:
- Development of technical solutions in both Information Technology and Automation.
- Implementation of Pharma Serialization/Traceability solutions.
- Working in industries regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Working within the GS1 EPCIS standards and implementation in the Life Sciences industries.
- Partnering with business process architects and customers to identify business problems, set the strategic IT direction and roadmap for solutions to meet business needs.
- Utilizing knowledge of Pharmaceutical Supply Chains, Packaging Line Systems, ERP & Warehouse management applications and systems networking.
- Ensuring compliance with US DSCSA and other international regulations, such as EU FMD.
Virtual position – can telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
Please apply directly via this website.