Optel is looking for a mid-level Validation Analyst for its office in Campinas, Brazil. Working in a multidisciplinary project design team, the Validation Specialist’s main mandate is to develop and maintain quality document templates based of functional specifications and design specifications of projects (IOQ, FAT, SAT, URS, Change Control).
- Develop and maintain test templates;
- Structure and write test plans;
- Write and edit quality documents, FAT, SAT;
- Write and edit installation and operation qualification protocols;
- Write, structure and maintain operation manuals and procedures;
- Translate existing protocols and other documents;
- Process User Requirement Specification documents and prepare template for URS response;
- Develop validation strategies;
- Create risk analysis for validation;
- Respond to customer’s and internal teams’ questions on validation;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the department;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in constant evolution.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ;
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Meal allowances.