OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is an international company that develops, for customers based, for the most part, outside of Canada, software, middleware and transformative material solutions that allow to secure and ensure the supply chain compliance in the largest sectors of the industry such as pharmaceutical and food, with the aim of reducing the effects of climate changes and promoting sustainable lifestyles. If you are guided, just like us, by socio-eco-environmental values and if participating to the resolution of the biggest problems that our world is currently confronted appeals to you, here is how you can help us:
The Information Security Analyst's main mandate is to recommend and configure technical security solutions based on the security architecture and to manage information security incidents and investigations.
- Develop, deploy and operate information security tools;
- Evaluate different information security products and tools;
- Ensure the performance and security of all information security tools;
- Write and maintain documentation surrounding information security tools;
- Produce reports, security advisories and see to the maintenance and evolution of information security monitoring and alert rules.
- Produce management indicators for incident management, recovery plans and investigations.
- Propose action plans;
- Assist information security holders in the exercise of their responsibilities, particularly with regard to incident management, information categorization, recovery plans and the implementation of security measures.
- Advise on surveillance strategy, incident management and investigations;
- Advise and support administrative departments, analyze and evaluate the scope of decisions and orientations allowing the achievement of objectives aimed at minimizing security risks while improving the level of maturity of the organization and its performance in information security ;
- Participate in risk analyses, opportunity studies or other activities of the organization;
- Validate deliverables to manage and mitigate information security risks.
- Ensure that actions support the organization's information security risk management strategies and objectives in accordance with legal obligations and standards or regulations applicable to the organization.
- Collaborate in the design and evaluation of policies, processes and standards forming the governance framework relating to information security.
- Make a roadmap of your area of expertise.
- Produce communications, training and lead workshops for his field of expertise.
- Perform any other related task.
- Undergraduate college and/or university degree in an appropriate technology discipline;
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in information technology
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation from the first year;
- Advancement opportunities;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electrical terminals, free coffee and fruits);
- Refunds of 50% of the monthly pass of the RTC;
- Open and bright areas and ergonomic workspaces;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, sustainable development, sustainable health, SST, francization, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company!
If you wish to have an impact on the world of tomorrow, apply now!
**Interviews will begin after August 12nd, 2022**