SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Under the direction of the Vice-President of Human Experience, the role of the director of Human Experience is to support the organization in its growth and its various priorities falling within its expertise specific such as: staffing, total compensation, international mobility, performance management.
- Support the organization in its various priorities in terms of “human experience” such as: recruitment, staff mobility (national and international), global compensation;
- Oversee the planning of the full staffing cycle; development of “human experience” marketing, recruitment, reception and integration of new employees;
- Develop and coordinate the overall staffing plan;
- Effectively deal with sensitive and confidential matters relating to staff relations including issues of performance / performance management and labor relations;
- Be responsible for the evolution, development and implementation of policies and processes ¨human experiences¨ in cohesion with contemporary labor issues and the legislation in place.
- Administer employment contracts and manage compensation and social benefits programs by ensuring the respect and implementation of salary scales,
- Coordinate job classification and evaluation exercises;
- Ensure compliance with labor laws at the various sites of the company's operations, in particular the laws on occupational health and safety.
- Manage and develop a team of professionals; “human experience” partners and recruiters;
- Support the organization in its potential acquisition projects by participating in the due diligence process and the implementation of the integration process;
- Submit recommendations to his immediate supervisor and perform any other task arising from the various files of the “human experience” management.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources management or other relevant field;
- Hold a minimum of 6 years in a similar role (high-tech environment);
- Management experience on international sites (an asset)
- Bilingual French and English advanced level (oral and written);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex and delicate problems with a view to finding win-win solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to build relationships; harmonious and productive professionals;
- Be a mobilizing and involved leader;
- Demonstrate good listening skills, adaptation and rigor;
- Intellectual curiosity by being on the lookout for new trends in the field of expertise.
What we offer
- Flexible hours;
- Telemedicine (virtual health clinic);
- 3 weeks minimum vacation;
- Teleworking in a hybrid formula (work / home alternation);
- Competitive compensation;
- Group insurance plan (including dental insurance) from day one;
- Group RRSP;
- On-site amenities (gym for group classes, free parking and electric terminals, 50% reimbursement of RTC pass, small cafeteria with free coffee and fruit);
- Open areas, bright and ergonomic offices;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, social club, sustainable development, francization, sustainable health and OHS);
- A company that meets the highest standards of social, environmental impact, ethical governance and transparency towards the public (B-Corp Certified).