Global Account Manager
The Account Manager’s main mandate is to sell products produced by the OPTEL Group to customers located in his/her defined territory.
We are looking for candidates who are autonomous, dynamic and have varied experiences and skills. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in a small and agile team, working on emerging and innovative products.
Market Approach Strategy
- Collaborate to define the product-marketing-sales strategy.
- Share strategic information and progress with the team.
- Serve as the link of communication between Key customers and internal teams.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Approach strategy for corporate accounts.
- Customer Mapping.
- Collaborate with the local sales team on the corporate accounts.
- Corporate presentations.
- Manage relationships with major accounts under your responsibility.
- Participate in events to make new contacts or convince potential clients.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of Key customer needs and requirements.
- Anticipating Key account changes and improvements.
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skills.
- More than 7-10 years experience related to the position.
- Customer’s contacts at high levels.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- English (spoken and written).
- Great communicator, able to clearly convey ideas.
- Have a great business sense.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness and rigor.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects.
- Adaptability, versatility, and flexibility.
- Fluent with CRM works (Preference SFC).
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Traveling 50-65% of his/her time.