OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
The GAD will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining a solid and long-term relationship with Strategic Accounts in the CPG market. The ideal candidate would have a good background as KAM mainly in the Food and Beverage segments.
The GAD should be able to do (but not limited to) the strategic planning definition for each account, sales budget definition (short and long term), lead global projects by managing cross-culture teams, ability to build solid and long-term relationship with local and global customers, business development, conduct global negotiations and be able to present quarterly results & strategy for Top management leaders.
Market Approach Strategy:
- Collaborate with the CPG Industry team to define the product-marketing-sales strategy
- Share strategic information and progress with the team
- Serve as the link of communication between Key customers and internal teams
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Propose market share improvement strategies via partnerships
- Working closely with Business Development Area to convert leads into customers
- Approach strategy for strategic accounts
- Customer Mapping
- Collaborate with the local sales team on the global accounts
- Corporate presentations
- Manage relationships with major accounts under his/her responsibility
- Participate in events to make new contacts or generate qualified leads.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of Key customer needs and requirements
- Anticipating Key account changes and improvements
- Build, maintain and execute a Key Account Planning for Strategic Customers under his/her responsibility
- Collaborate with the other global account directors (GAD)
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skills
- More than 7 years’ experience related to the position
- Customer’s contacts at high levels
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients and territories
- Results oriented
- Great communicator, able to clearly convey ideas
- Have a great business sense
- Have initiative, resourcefulness and rigor
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility
- Fluent with CRM works (Preference SFC)
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Traveling 50-65% of his/her time.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Flexible work schedules;
- Remote working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare and dental plan;
- Meal allowances;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.).