OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
You will be part of a product team that uses the latest technology stacks. You will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, proposing innovative solutions to software challenges. The ideal candidate is motivated to learn and use new technologies.
- Self-organized teams
- Agile methodology
- Diverse team in terms of skills and roles
- You will be encouraged to explore and learn new skills, continuously.
- Develop, maintain and enhance high level SaaS applications for world class companies.
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Ensure proper deployment of the solution.
- Propose new tools and work methods for continuous improvement.
- Participate in team activities and contribute!
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or relevant studies in software development, with a minimum of 5 years experience
- You have a very good knowledge of Python or you are comfortable learning it quickly
- Knowledge of Typescript, React or .NET, HTML, CSS, XML
- You are interested in cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- You are open to participate in the automation of pipelines (CI/CD)
- You are comfortable with technologies for infrastructure as code such as TerraForm, Gitlab, Pulumi, Docker and microservices architecture
- You have experience with Postgres or other DB
- You adhere to the DevOps philosophy and are willing to apply it to all stages of the software delivery cycle
- You are open to feedback from others on your code
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation;
- Flex hours;
- Ability to work on site or remotely;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program;
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one;
- On-site amenities (free parking and power stations, free coffee and fruit);
- 50% reimbursement of the monthly RTC pass;
- Several committees in which you can get involved (B-Corp Committee, Social Club, SST);
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices;
- Free English and French classes for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.