Europe Sales Director
The Europe Sales Director’s main mandate is to sell products produced by the OPTEL Group to customers located in his/her defined territory. We are looking for candidates who are autonomous, dynamic, and have varied experiences and skills. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in a small and agile team, working on emerging and innovative products.
Market Approach Strategy
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals for the sales team
- Play an integral part in generating new sales
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients
- Manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Represent the company to portfolio clients
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company
- Develop a strategic plan for the sales team
- Present reports on team and account progress, quotas, and goals to leadership
- Build and assure the growth of the sales team
- Participate in the Marketing strategy development
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work
- Excellent customer orientation and networking skills
- More than 7 years’ experience related to the position
- Good knowledge of SaaS strategies and revenue model
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients and territories
- Up to date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Knowledgeable of the sales process from initiation to close
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and management
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Traveling 50-60% of his/her time
About Optel Group:
Thanks to three decades of experience, the expertise, and creativity of our staff as well as our innovative technologies, OPTEL group is one of the world's largest suppliers of digital tracking and traceability systems for the supply chain to the world.
OPTEL offers a growing number of industrial sectors (pharmaceutical, agri-food, cosmetics, medical devices, mines, and contaminated soils) digital traceability solutions and innovative vision systems allowing:
- to ensure regulatory compliance
- to optimize operational efficiency
- to create smart supply chains
A company headquartered in Quebec City and with facilities on several continents, OPTEL has stood out for 30 years through its innovative and responsible vision.
As a certified B-Corp company, OPTEL is part of a vibrant global movement of companies eager to use the power of business to make our world a better place. As such, our mission can be summed up as follows: To be recognized as a socially responsible leader who uses and develops transformative technologies to build a better world.
Our traceability experts design and deploy ISC (intelligence supply chain) solutions to support companies in their efforts to increase the transparency and efficiency of their supply chains. All of these efforts are made to enable consumers like us to adopt sustainable and responsible purchasing habits.