ESG Sales Executive
- Collaborate to define the product-marketing-sales strategy.
- Share strategic information and progress with the team.
- Serve as the link of communication between Key customers and internal teams.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into a long-lasting relationships.
Customer Approach Strategy
- Develop strategies to approach his/her existing ESG networks.
- Customer Mapping.
- Corporate presentations.
- Manage relationships with major accounts under your responsibility.
- Participate in events to make new contacts or convince potential clients.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Anticipating market changes and improvements.
- Propose market share improvement strategies via partnerships.
- Advanced degree(s) in Sustainability, Environmental Science, or other relevant areas an asset.
- An established personal brand and network amongst the ESG community, and an interest and ability to continue to grow in this area; public speaking experience/capability on ESG and related topics are a plus.
- More than 3-5 years of experience related to the position.
- High level of energy.
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work.
- Excellent customer orientation and networking skills.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- English (spoken and written).
- Great communicator, able to clearly convey ideas.
- Have a great business sense.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness, and rigor.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Adaptability, versatility, and flexibility.
- Fluent with CRM works (Preference SFC).
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts.
- Traveling 50-65% of his/her time.
About Optel Group:
Thanks to three decades of experience, the expertise, and creativity of our staff as well as our innovative technologies, OPTEL group is one of the world's largest suppliers of digital tracking and traceability systems for the supply chain to the world.
OPTEL offers a growing number of industrial sectors (pharmaceutical, agri-food, cosmetics, medical devices, mines, and contaminated soils) digital traceability solutions and innovative vision systems allowing:
- to ensure regulatory compliance
- to optimize operational efficiency
- to create smart supply chains
A company headquartered in Quebec City and with facilities on several continents, OPTEL has stood out for 30 years through its innovative and responsible vision.
As a certified B-Corp company, OPTEL is part of a vibrant global movement of companies eager to use the power of business to make our world a better place. As such, our mission can be summed up as follows: To be recognized as a socially responsible leader who uses and develops transformative technologies to build a better world.
Our traceability experts design and deploy ISC (intelligence supply chain) solutions to support companies in their efforts to increase the transparency and efficiency of their supply chains. All of these efforts are made to enable consumers like us to adopt sustainable and responsible purchasing habits.