Location: Canada QC Type: Full Time
OPTEL. Responsable. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
OPTEL is looking for a Director Customer Success candidate to join its Sales team.
- Define OPTEL's business value for the customer.
- Define Upsell and Renewal strategies.
- Lead targeted marketing strategy.
- Build the business escalation process.
- Lead a team that develops a shared partnership plan with customers (customer outcome, join business Roadmap,…).
- Responsible for customer satisfaction management.
- Achieve established sales objectives based on increasing share.
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets for ARR.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Build relationships strategy to grow new business.
- Establish proper account planning / mapping to identify areas of opportunity.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
- Lead and manage entire SaaS business cycles.
- Build an efficient support team to support a SaaS business.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 5 years experience managing a customer success department at an enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) software company.
- Experience engaging with accounts in promoting a portfolio of products at C-level.
- Proven track-record creating successful multi-million dollar deals.
- Experience building a business case and delivering return on investment
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skills.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients and territories.
- Results oriented.
- Traveling 20-40% of his/her time.
- Great communicator, able to clearly convey ideas.
- Have a great business sense.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness, and rigor.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects.
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility.
- Fluent with CRM works (Preference SFC).
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation
- Flex hours
- Ability to work on site or remotely
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program
- Group and dental insurance from day one
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution from day one
- On-site amenities (free parking and power stations, free coffee and fruit)
- 50% reimbursement of the monthly RTC pass
- Several committees in which you can get involved (B-Corp Committee, Social Club, SST)
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices
- Free English and French classes for those who wish to improve their level
- Organization present on several continents
- B-CORP certified company