Dear Candidate ,
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself not only as a world pioneer in traceability systems but also as a responsible socio-environmental leader. OPTEL wanted to strengthen its impact by partnering with other major global organizations that are committed to using the power of business to have a positive impact on communities and the environment. (B-CORP Certified).
Our organization is propelled by curious, motivated and proud humans who wish to collaborate together while maintaining quality human relationships allowing them to develop. Its leaders are people of opinion, passionate people determined to put collective creative intelligence at the service of the socio-environmental issues of our time. In short, with us, the corporate culture takes shape naturally around A common goal: to build together a better world for future generations.
Profile Summary :
We are looking for a strong Customer Service Representative, the main mandate of the role is to contribute and support direct sale efforts representing the complete after-sales portfolio of products and services offered through the Customer Care department.
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish structuring and lasting relationships with the sales team and customers focused on the needs of customers.
- Manage multiple campaigns on specific targets, regions or products.
- Public speaking; deliver sales introductions and presentations.
- Understand the scope and focus of the department, be able to craft proposals and customized sales solutions respecting the framework of the company, established pricing, or master sales agreements already in force.
- Represent Customer Care.
- Present Customer Care Products to customers.
- Work closely with internal Departments (Support, PMO, Training) in order to achieve sales targets and promote Optel after-sales relationship.
- Coordinate and track customer contacts through prior Optel colleagues (Optel Account Director, PMO, Sales Coordination team).
- Must be able to identify and manage new opportunities.
- Research customer project histories, previous purchases match to current need for services; spare parts, training programs, SLA Contracts, management / consulting services, etc.
- Close attention to detail, keeping Optel Account Directors and Corporate Account Directors updated on progress on account activity at all times.
- Maintain and update the CRM tool (SalesForce) and various IT based tools (excel, electronic files, facilitate accurate reporting)
- Perform any other related task.
Required Skill set :
- Must possess very clear verbal and written English skills. Be able to understand and interpret questions, explaining business functions/ operations in English. Deliver group presentations in English (in-person and remotely). Speaking other languages is an asset.
- Demonstrate common sense, organizational, judgment and good initiative
- Ability to develop and maintain business and trust relationships with customers
- Great ease of teamwork and ability to organize work according to the objectives to be achieved. Detail orientated (dates, appointments, clear note taking)
- Autonomy, versatility, and sense of initiative
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SalesForce
- Sales Experience needed