What would it be like going to work every day knowing that you are contributing to solving the biggest problems our world faces today? When you join OPTEL, that becomes your daily reality.
OPTEL helps finding solutions to today’s biggest problems: climate change, secure healthcare and sustainable living. How? By developing intelligent supply chains through advanced traceability technologies.
For the last 30 years, OPTEL is known as a socially and environmentally responsible leader in transformative technologies powered by the passionate, thought leaders of our time.
OPTEL is home to curious, purpose-driven individuals who enjoy collaboration. This is a place where company culture comes naturally because the team has a common core mission: build a better world together.
Why join our team?
- Be part of the solution;
- Know that your ideas will have a significant impact on the future;
- Evolve in a collaborative, open work environment where your curiosity and creativity will be encouraged.
As a key team member of the SaaS Operation team, you are a subject matter expert on SaaS/Cloud related compliance activities, cloud operations processes and related areas. You will be able to provide best practices to our internal stakeholders regarding compliance and operational practices.
You will be responsible for designing, managing, and reporting on core SaaS Operations and Infrastructure processes, such as Demand, Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Release, Asset, Event, Service Level Management and Knowledge Management.
Reporting to the Director of SaaS Operations, the Cloud Compliance analyst has responsibility for OPTEL’s SaaS Operations compliance activities and has oversight of the related processes. You will also be expected to work with the security and quality teams to complete and manage the cross-department compliance activities and internal audits.
- Lead the Change Management function in reviewing change requests to comply with the compliance requirement and related internal controls meetings;
- Reviewing change contents, risk assessments, communication, documentation, and scheduled with consideration to restriction periods;
- Attend internal control meetings associated with change requests;
- Serve as SME on SaaS/Cloud Service Management process and tools while facilitating improvements and report issues/bugs (Jira);
- Implement process improvements across all areas of SaaS/Cloud Service Management functions;
- Hosting and/or attending SCRUM meetings with respect to incidents and changes;
- Develop, track, review metrics and provide meaningful KPI to management. Identify and monitor themes and trends;
- Aid in the continuous improvement of Operations Services Change, Incident and Problem management process/capability adoption, compliance, execution and supporting solutions;
- Maintaining knowledge base and hosting training sessions Jira/Confluence/StackOverflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant experience;
- 3 to 5 years as a lead in ITSM - Technical service management;
- Bilingual French-English (Spoken and Written);
- Aware (ideally certified) in ITIL V3/4;
- Familiar with system implementation and system design;
- Strong understanding of compliance driven operation (SOC 2 Controls, ISO 90001 Controls, Audit Controls);
- Being a self starter and able to manage and prioritize varying workload levels;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experienced working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Demonstrate a high level of trust, integrity, and diplomacy;
- Strong Agile methodology and processes understanding (CSM certification is an asset);
- Experience with multi-cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) is an asset;
- Previous experience in IT management or SaaS is an asset;
- Perform related tasks in an automation and reliability mindset.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode;
- Virtual healthcare clinic and employee assistance program;
- Complete healthcare plan, including dental plan from day one;
- RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution;
- Refund of 50% of the RTC monthly passes;
- Several on-site amenities (free parking with electrical terminals, bright and ergonomic workspaces, free coffee and fruits);
- Varied social activities and diverse committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English and French lessons for those who wish to improve their level;
- Organization present on several continents;
- B-CORP certified company.