Location: India Goa Type: Full Time
The main mandate of the Lead / SME Programmer is to design, adapt and apply programs mainly in C++. The Programmer collaborates with the various internal departments, and participates in the growth of the company by suggesting innovative ways of working.
- Develop and maintain the various modules, libraries and tools used in the company's software;
- Participate in software architecture and development of new functionalities in collaboration with the Software Architects and the Product team;
- Diagnose, repair and document software problems in collaboration with the Software Quality team;
- Create and maintain unit and regression tests on the different systems;
- Provide technical support to the other teams;
- Write design specifications and technical documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or College degree in Computer Science with relevant experience; Experience in C++ object-oriented programming; Knowledge of graphic interface programming; Knowledge of the Python language; Knowledge of the "design patterns"; Intermediate English skills.
- C++ 11 / C++ 14 / C++ 17-
- Gmock , Gtest
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs )
- Design Patterns
- Data Structure