You want to be involved in solving the biggest problems of our world? Becoming part of the OPTEL team will be part of your everyday life!
OPTEL develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to reduce the impact of climate change and promote safe healthcare and sustainable lifestyles. Through the use of smart supply chains and advanced product traceability technologies.
Over the past 30 years, OPTEL has made a name for itself as a global pioneer in traceability systems, as well as a social-ecological leader.
Our organization is driven by curious, motivated and proud people. At our company, our culture naturally forms around a common goal: to work together to build a better world for generations to come. Our international presence (Canada, USA, India, Germany, Ireland, Brazil) allows you to collaborate with team members around the world.
OPTEL is seeking for a Business Solution Architect who will directly report to the VP, Chief Technology Officer.
Support Business Development and Sales teams in initiating and executing sales linked to the diversification of Optel’s Intelligent Supply Chain solutions.
This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Sales & Marketing sector, drives solution shaping and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations to prospective clients.
This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer.
This role shapes Optel's Intelligent Supply Chain platform and is key in the capture of the voice of customers.
- Be accountable to deliver sales proposals to the sales force in time and with the proper level of quality. It includes scope definition, development / deployment schedules, cost structure and pricing;
- Lead virtual internal and external teams to achieve the sale support request;
- Monitor how the teams adhere to the defined OLAs and escalade if needed;
- Understand client business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client management team;
- Work with the Business Development team to develop and execute selling strategies;
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing client;
- Create and deliver innovative solution demonstrations;
- Support business value assessment and business case development;
- Deliver high quality written and oral presentations;
- Assure a technical reviewer role during the exploration initiative development;
- Visit clients when required.
- Contribute to sales targets achievements;
- Meet diversification objectives (Sales, revenues and investments);
- Maintain Optel’s Intelligent Supply Chain platform on the edge.
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach;
- Demonstrates a track record in leadership role with multicultural and multidisciplinary teams;
- Understands the concepts and applications of Optel’s technologies;
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills in german and english;
- Be located in Europe;
- Ability and ease to prepare solution sale material in Google office tools;
- + 5 years of relevant experience;
- Accountable, autonomous and creative.