***ENGLISH FLUENCY MENDATORY ***
Optel is looking for a BILINGUAL Level 1 Technical Support Specialist for its office in Campinas, Brazil. Working in a multidisciplinary project team, the Level 1 Technical Support Specialist’s core mandate is to act as the first point of contact for Optel’s customers.
- Service Call Management
- Answer customer calls though Optel’s online service platform and route the requests to the concerned department;
- Log all calls and interactions into appropriate CRM software;
- Participates in the case assignation process with the different plant managers.
- Technical Support
- Provide Level 1 support to Optel customers in collaboration with the Level 2 Technical Support Specialists.
- Attend team meetings, participates in team discussions, and provides input and feedback on service support procedures;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- College diploma in a technical field (Electrical, Electronic, Computer Science, Networking, etc.) is an asset;
- Experience of 1 year in customer relationship management;
- English fluency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Have a good sense of organization and of priorities;
- Customer service oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible work schedules;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ;
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Meal allowances.