Optel Group is looking for a Bilingual Technical Support Specialist to join our team in our Campinas office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and customers.
The role of Technical Support Specialist is critical to the success of the business.
The candidate will be responsible for the full troubleshooting of serialization and tracking solutions in the various customer environments. You will also be responsible for ensuring software integrity and minimizing customer downtimes.
The role involves direct communication with the customers and field personnel working remotely with a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
***Please send your resume in English***
· Configure automation and serialization software according to the client’s specifications and ensuring it meets customer needs.
· Work with Field Technicians during integration and fine-tuning of Optel vision and serialization systems.
· Responsible for software integrity and managing configuration change.
· Clearly document customer interactions, troubleshooting steps, and identify root cause for issues.
· Collaborate with different product development platforms to resolve issues, improve performance, and eliminate solution issues.
· Understanding of software validation principles. (an asset)
· Provide timely technical support to external and internal clients including customers, Project Management and Field Technicians.
· Manage customer escalations and provide clear concise communications to facilitate a quality customer experience.
· Ensure that the systems function properly according to defined configuration specifications.
· Participate in the software integration with OEM equipment.
· Assess the feasibility of a project based on risks.
· Occasional travel can be required for onsite support during system integration.
· Support the product team and the software team.
University diploma in computer science or relevant fields
Previous application support experience
Understanding of XML and the ability modify configurations
Knowledge of GitHub and/or software version management
Previous experience working with virtual environments
Prior experience with automation software (asset)
Knowledge of Python troubleshooting (asset)
Advanced level of English
- College or professional Information Technology diploma or equivalent.
- The role may require travel.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ;
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Meal allowances.