OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware and hardware solutions to secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceuticals and food, with the goal of reducing the effects of climate change and enabling sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and want to participate in solving the biggest challenges facing our world today, here is how you can help:
The Account Director’s main mandate is to sell products produced by the OPTEL Group to customers located in his/her defined territory.
We are looking for candidates who are autonomous, dynamic and have varied experiences and skills. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in a small and agile team, working on emerging and innovative products.
Market approach strategy:
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals and account objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients
- Manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Represent company to portfolio clients
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company
- Implement and execute on strategic sales quotas
- Present reports on account progress, quotas, and goals to leadership.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Excel in teamwork and collaborative work.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skills.
- Experience related to the position, preferably in Life Science and packaging industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients and territories.
- Up to date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Knowledgeable of sales process from initiation to close
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and management
- Results oriented
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage priorities for many simultaneous projects.
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Traveling 50% of his/her time.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive compensation
- Flex hours
- Ability to work on site or remotely
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program
- Family Health Insurance plan (from day one)
- Group Pension Scheme (from day one)
- Several committees in which you can get involved (B-Corp Committee, Social Club, SST)
- Open, bright areas and ergonomic offices
- Organization present on several continents
- B-CORP certified company