AUTOMATED AGGREGATION FOR BUNDLES TO ENSURE ACCURATE SERIALIZATION
OPTEL’s BundleTracker is the ideal solution for item-to-bundle aggregation. Once cartons or bottles are placed in a bundle or tray prior to shipping, the BundleTracker can build the parent/child relationship by identifying which items are packed together. Its aggregation process guarantees the most robust, simple and precise operation for aggregation compliance. The BundleTracker confirms proper product count and product status and lists the products in each bundle while rejecting faulty bundles.
- Item-to-bundle aggregation
- Reduced manual operation for superior accuracy
- Ejection and reinsertion zones
- Speed of up to 30 ppm
- Adapted lighting for UV or visible-ink tracking code
- Toolless changeovers
- Turnkey installation with minimal integration time
- User-friendly interface
HOW IT WORKS
- The codes printed on bundled items are inspected and verified by acquiring multiple images.
- A serialized bundle label is printed and applied when the children verification is successful.
- The bundle label is inspected by comparing it to a reference image. If the inspection is successful, the items are aggregated to the bundle.
- If any of the inspections fail, the faulty bundle is ejected.