The Verify Platform pricing structure is completely transparent, with no hidden fees or costs. Most providers charge you per serial number. OPTEL does not. The flat fee structure makes Verify Platform your serialization solution of choice.
OUR OFFERING ALSO INCLUDES:
- Full platform validation (I/Q, O/Q, P/Q) for the life of our engagement with you
- Authoring of URS documents – IT, CMO integration and 3PL integration
- Master data upload and management if needed
- Data transfer from other platforms
- Alert monitoring support if needed/requested
- Ongoing platform administrative support
- Ongoing validation support of platform and existing trading partner connections
OPTEL’s Verify Platform is highly configurable, which lets us quickly integrate into your business operations without disrupting your operations. You retain full control of your data and only you choose how and when you want to integrate Verify Platform into your existing systems. In addition, our platform is designed to reduce validation time and resources. You only upgrade the software if and when you choose to.
Verify Platform provides you with a single user interface to address all your regulatory compliance needs. We continually produce upgrades to maintain your compliance with country-specific regulations. We work with our clients to provide roadmaps and clarifications in this ever-changing regulatory landscape. As an industry leader, OPTEL also provides its expertise to the standardisation bodies (such as GS1) as well as the many industry groups that influence the regulations.
OPTEL’s serialization platform, designed to help improve business operations, comes with built-in, advanced reporting tools. These tools allow you to quickly identify and report on regulatory compliance requirements as well as on the health of your supply chain. We provide the most relevant data in a simple, easy-to-use dashboard, providing real-time insights designed to support your specific business needs.