OPTEL Brazil is looking for a Solution Designer to join his team in Campinas!
The Solution Designer works hand in hand with clients in order to assess their needs and offer them a winning solution. While being present throughout the delivery process, the Solution Designer develops complex and unique solutions for our pharmaceutical customer portfolio.
- Conduct engineering visits at our customers plants;
- Exchange with customers to understand their needs and requests;
- Act as the technical reference for customers;
- Prepare tenders;
- Produce the required documentation according to the GMP standards (URS, FS, DS, FAT, IOQ);
- Lead design activities (mechanical, electrical, vision, software and automation);
- Host meetings of multidisciplinary teams;
- Implement improvement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- Three to five years of relevant experience in industrial automation or in a similar field;
- Skills in writing technical documents;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (spoken and written);
- Show good judgement and enjoy problem solving;
- Team work;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedules;
- Hybrid working mode;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ;
- Activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action, social club, etc.);
- Open office spaces, ergonomic desks;
- Meal allowances.