Ireland, Europe, Irlande
Now a Certified B Corp, Optel is a world-leading provider of traceability systems whose mission is to use innovative technologies to create a better world through responsible capitalism. The Company’s renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and contribute to reducing counterfeiting of pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. Optel is also adapting its technologies to create efficiencies in various other sectors ─ from health to smart manufacturing and beyond ─ which can all benefit from global traceability. Optel’s expert traceability solutions allow diverse industries to measure, inspect, control, and track a wide range of elements to improve product quality and make better use of resources.
The Supply Chain Supervisor will oversee and coordinate the daily Supply Chain activities. Your main responsibility is providing hands-on leadership to subordinates, directing the team members under their supervision to meet organizational goals.You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The successful candidate should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Managing all Supply Chain and Warehouse activities, including Procurement.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of Supply Chain activities and employees performance.
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ are accurate
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or resolve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilise reports to project status.
- Ensure that all procedures, processes, and activities related to the supply chain are fully compliant to company standards.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other internal departments
- Involved in the Leadership team within the EMEA site.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Must have a proven track record working as a Supply Chain Supervisor within a manufacturing environment.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse & Supply Chain software packages, ideally SAP and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to reaching targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Share this page