Canada, Amérique du Nord
Project Management Office
Optel is actively looking for a Technical Writer. The Technical Writer’s main mandate is to write operation manuals, installation and operation qualification protocols and any other type of document required for the delivery of a project.
- Writing, translating and updating operation manuals;
- Writing, translating and updating technical documents for the engineering department;
- Assisting Validation Specialists if needed;
- Collecting, analyzing and validating technical information with different teams in order to write documents;
- Updating and adapting engineering templates;
- Participating in the improvement of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, English, or in another technical field;
- Perfect usage of the French and English languages (Spoken and written);
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Technical Writer.
- Vulgarization abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast environment;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of FrameMaker, an asset;
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Open spaces;
- Flexible schedules;
- Social Club activities each month;
- Benefit programs;
- Free coffee, of course !
Share this page