United States, North America
Customer Experience, Technical Support
The Technical Support Specialist’s core mandate is to provide customer service.
Service Call Management:
- Answer customer and field technician calls;
- Log all calls and interactions into appropriate CRM software.
- Issue work orders to relevant teams;
- Manage Field Technician customer visits;
- Bill for services provided
Carry out Service Projects:
- Prepare quotes;
- Build out project cost;
- Perform follow-up through Service Project delivery.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure solution delivery:
- Support coworkers performing the integration and the service orders on customer premises;
- Organize parts shipment to field and customers;
- Perform remote support sessions for clients.
- Perform occasional service visits (once or twice per month);
- Available for 24/7 on-call when scheduled for customers having SLA contracts;
- Act as point of contact for the company for which he/she is assigned to manage open issues
- Will perform 24 hours on call on site service for customers under SLA with priority 1 issues.
- College diploma in a technical field (electrical, electronic, computer science, networking, etc.) or equivalent experience;
- Experience of 1 year in customer relationship management;
- Total combined experience of at least 1 year as Optel Field Service Technician and/or Technical Support Specialist. (Other equivalent roles will be evaluated as case by case)
- English fluency;
- 24/7 availability and next day travel
- Have a good sense of organization and of priorities;
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces
- Flexible hours
- Monthly social club activities
- Group insurance and RRSP program
Share this page