Canada, Amérique du Nord
Optel is looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist. The person will have to work with our clients to fully understand and evaluate their needs and to provide them with a winning solution. The incumbent must also provide technical assistance, answer various customer questions, solve technical problems and ensure the total satisfaction of our customers.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and demands;
- Propose solutions according to the clients’ needs;
- Prepare submissions;
- Review customer solutions during integration;
- Assist clients in solving their technical problems;
- Offer a client experience that complies with the highest standards;
- Prepare test benches to diagnose client problems;
- Use in-house tools to simulate the problems encountered by our clients, carry out diagnoses and formulate possible solutions;
- Document resolved issues to build a shared knowledge base and contribute to the department’s ongoing improvement;
- Manage the installers’ visits to the client;
- Provide remote support to clients.
- College diploma in a technical field (engineering, computer science, network computing, etc.);
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Advanced English;
- Willing to work on a 9AM to 6PM schedule.
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Client-oriented approach;
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills.
- Open and bright office spaces;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Monthly social club activities;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page