Canada, Amérique du Nord
Engineering, Manufacturing Operations
Solutions Map Track Inc., a subsidiary of Optel, is a market innovator of technical solutions that increase the visibility of suppliers and products in complex value chains. The company designs and implements software solutions for public, private and non-governmental organizations in a variety of sectors including agriculture, livestock breeding, fisheries, forestry and mining. Our data collection tools, traceability systems and online data hosting services enable companies to collect, process, visualize and analyze data in a cost-effective, scale-up manner.
Optel is looking for a supply chain analyst to provide business intelligence models to the IT department to develop tailored solutions based on established supply chain systems.
- Provide support to system users;
- Conduct a technology watch to identify innovations that could improve implemented solutions;
- Map and inventory the existing supply chain infrastructure;
- Suggest improvements to the supply chain systems;
- Provide specific analyses and reports;
- Assess needs and implement systems;
- Visit client companies to perform analyses and propose appropriate solutions;
- Participate in the implementation of systems in the production area;
- Monitor the performance of existing systems and provide recommendations to improve the efficiency and profitability of the supply chain;
- Suggest key indicators to measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions;
- Prepare and update user manuals describing supply chain systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Operations Management, Logistics, Statistics, or any other relevant discipline;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain analysis;
- Experience in change process and management.
- Good ability to analyze data to provide recommendations;
- Good knowledge of technological tools;
- Ability to communicate effectively and enjoy working in a team;
- Organization, rigor, autonomy, dynamism and attention to detail;
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency;
- Bilingual required, both oral and written.
- Open and bright office spaces;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Monthly social club activities;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Free coffee, of course!
Share this page