United States, North America
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Professional Services and provide technical direction and support to the sites globally focusing on the following key elements:
- Supporting Verify Brand customers in the implementation of the Verify Platform. This requires working directly with the customers as the serialization technical SME on the project team and lead efforts to:
- Capture serialization requirements
- Design integration with internal customer systems
- Design integration with customer’s partners (Packaging sites and Distribution sites)
- Perform configuration of customer development instance
- Work with Verify Brand quality group to develop requirement configuration and testing documentation
- Support customer through informal testing and UAT
- Support Customer through deployment activities
- Leading entreprise system integrations (ERP, MES, WMS) per customer’s requirements
- Act as subject matter expert for the Verify Platform and related serialization standards.
2. work with the Verify Brand Development team to communicate customer requirements and help prioritize the product roadmap.
3. Support sales efforts by participating in sales presentations (on phone and in person) as the Verify Platform SME and performing platform demos.
- Deep understanding of the GS1 EPCIS standards and implementations in the Life Sciences industries
- Knowledge of relevant GS1 standards including GTIN, GLN and SSCC
- Knowledge of U.S Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), and global pharmaceutical and med device serialization and reporting compliance initiatives
- Knowledge of variable data print and inspection technologies and vendors that provide line level integration
- Work with the DEV team to convert URS into stories within the development tracking tool
- Partner with business process architects and key customers to identify business problems, set strategic IT direction & roadmap for solutions to meet business needs
- Partner with global IT organizations
- Provide technical design direction for the technologies that support or interact with the Verify Platform
- Provide software integration support for the clients CMO, CPO, 3PL providers and customers
- Consult on technical design direction for the technologies that support or interact with ERP, CRM, and WMS systems
- Ensure interface and data needs are understood and that the necessary technology and architecture are in place to meet these needs
- Evaluate impact of changes from sites and vendors to the SOW/URS
- Participate in identifying and prioritizing change agenda, and implementation, testing and qualification of changes to the core solution, and connect points
- Provide support to development of testing deliverables and quality/validation documents (URS, FS, CS/DS, IQ, OQ)
- Coach/ Mentor management, team, and others on technologies, and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree, computer science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years understanding of technical solutions, both IT and Automation
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Verify Brand does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Experience implementing serialization/traceability solutions.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills to all levels
- Experience with ERP and supply chain solutions such as SAP/ERP, SAP/WM, SAP OER/All, WMS, Oracle/JD Edwards
- Experience with systems integration technologies for data exchange – particularly Restful API, web services, EDI, JSON, XML
- Strong aptitude for explaining and applying advance technologies
- Travel to US and OUS sites is required.
What we offer
- Open and bright office spaces, ergonomic desks.
- Flexible work schedules;
- Group insurance and RRSP program;
- Monthly activities organized by our committees (sustainable development, health and well-being, community action,);
- Incentive for sustainable behavior through an internal app;
- Fair free coffee!
Share this page